[meteorite-list] More Stan cons gone wild, even ripping off Taiwan institutions

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 21:03:24 -0700 (PDT)

I sensed their was something wrong with Stan from the beginning and argued vehemently with this liar for over a year. He said I did not know who I was messing with, now everybody knows. It is just a matter a time before the trash is taken out otherwise the stinch becomes unbearable. It is interesting that 2/3rds of the tag team that used to argue with me have now been caught.

Adam