[meteorite-list] Stan Turecki, a thief in our midst

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 10:29:31 -0700 (PDT)

This is to inform list members that Stan Turecki, also a list member, is a con man and thief. He has stolen thousands of dollars from me, and hundreds of thousands from others.
I have been in contact with some laser people (Stan not only built lasers, it seems he stole them from a Florida university which landed him in prison from 1995-1997). I have documents from the police department in Port Richey Florida, showing that Stan stole over $100,000 from laser people, with names and dates. These people are working overtime to collect their money, and Stan has gone into hiding. I know he owes Russians over $50,000, Dean Bessey more than $10,000, and others many tens of thousands. He owes Jim Strope and I for one and a half years.
If you buy or sell with this guy, you are begging to be conned, consider yourselves warned. I am going to make a web page about Stan, so than anyone who googles him can see what a piece of shit thief he is. This is not a game, he is stealing far more than most hardened criminals do. I will forward these files to anyone who asked me for them.
Anyone who has been conned by Stan Turecki please email me, I will compile a list to present to the Port Richey police department, they can add to their files.

Michael Farmer