[meteorite-list] A possible 'wrong and a probable 'wrong in the news

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 08:09:10 -0700 (PDT)

I know Thomas Osterberg, we hunted with them and their family last year in Muonionalusta. His daughter found a ~400 kilo piece last year, so it looks like they found the new main-mass this year.
Congrats to them, I will miss the white nights this year, I am not going ot Sweden, as I have other plans for this summer that involve the southern hemisphere, not the Arctic.
As the for the UK object, sounds pretty lame to me.
Michael Farmer