[meteorite-list] AD: 60 meteorites ending on ebay, many at one cent!

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 22:03:09 -0700 (PDT)

Check out these spectacular pieces ending on ebay
tonight, some nice goodies, many still at or near one cent!

Somce examples include these nice pieces, but be sure
to see everything.

There are more than 50 auctions, the links below are just a taste. See them all and pick up some great deals.

Beautiful piece of Brenham Pallasite, 311 grams, translucent olivines!http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ350066973793

500 grams of broken Libyan Desert Glass pieces, great for dealers!
http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ180250066307

Wonderful flight-oriented Sikhote-Alin specimen!http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ140238607531

Wonderful flight-oriented Gao individual.
http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ140238605060

This will be my last set of auctions for a month, as I will be in France and Germany for the June shows.

See all available items at the links below, there are
way too many
to list here.

http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?
viewUserPage&userid=meteoritehunters