[meteorite-list] AD: MALI, 15% off Ebay, some Achondrites

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 16:43:39 -0700 (PDT)

I have been busy with my new shop lately and havent been very active but should get semi back to normal soon.
Firstly, I plan to redo all my ebay auctions and in an effort to sell off ones that have been listed for a while I have made a 15% discount on everything.
http://stores.ebay.com/DEANS-COLLECTIBLES-AND-GEMSTONES_Meteorites_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ4QQftidZ2QQtZkm
I have some MALI at $2 a gram. These will go to ensisheim and St Marie where they will be offered at 2 Euros if they dont sell. All have over half crust and are nice. Email me for photos if interested (Price not negotiable on these).
Sizes are:
1077 Grams
329
498
708
254
338
These have been drying up so I doubt many more will turn up.
I also have achondrites in these two ebay auctions #180219010434 and #180219010423. 20% off the indicated prices on these two if interested.
Cheers
DEAN (AMUNRE on ebay)
http://stores.ebay.com/DEANS-COLLECTIBLES-AND-GEMSTONES_Meteorites_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ4QQftidZ2QQtZkm