[meteorite-list] Meteorite Place Name Photos

From: Dark Matter <freequarks_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 12:26:50 -0600

Hello,

I am slowly getting back into the meteorite swing of things (new job,
new town), and have a few more gallery images yet to post. If you are
one of the kind ones who sent me a pic and I've have not posted it,
just send a quick reminder so I can locate you previous email.

If you have a meteorite place sign, please email it to me at my
accretiondesk at gmail.com address. Please tell me what it is, who you
are, and if you DO NOT want your name posted as the person who
submitted the sign.

Thanks,

Martin