[meteorite-list] Ensisheim 2008!

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 10:04:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone, I will be attending the fantastic Ensisheim meteorite show again this year, and the St Marie aux Mines mineral show the week after.
I look forward to a couple of weeks in France and Germany, to escape the heat of Tucson! I will be displaying meteorites with Moritz Karl in Ensisheim, and perhaps some things with Hans in St Marie.
I will not bring much, as I am not all that excited to work hard there, I prefer the eating and drinking part in France more than the working part:)
If there is anything specific that all of my European customers want me to bring, please let me know now so that I can prepare the material.
See you all in France in two weeks. Those of you who have never attended the Ensisheim show, you are really missing out, if at all possible it is a fine trip to make, and not all that expensive in that part of France. With Germany only about a 10 minute drive and Switzerland about 40 minutes, there are endless things to do there.
Michael Farmer