[meteorite-list] unnoticed

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 21:33:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all -

Well, if you're waiting for a NASA press release, you
might as well forget it.

When told by the Congress, that is to say Republicans
and Democrats, Senators and Representatives in both
Houses to come up with a plan and execute it to find
c**p from space before it hits and kills a lot of
people, the current NASA Administrator told them that
he didn't want to do the job.

The Administrator has also put into development a
manned vehicle dependent on one launch vehicle, which
launch vehicle by the way is not working.

Amazingly, the Adminstrator has not had his ass fired
and handed to him, which is surely a sign of how much
money Thiokol is making with the war in Iraq right
now.

Great job, Mickey. And BTW, s**w you too, Dave. $100
billion to fly a few men to Mars? I don't think so.

(Please note that I did not say "Jesus!", "Christ!" or
"Jesus Christ!" once in that message.)

good hunting,
E.P. Grondine
Man and Impact in the Americas