[meteorite-list] Foote Recovery Auction

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 12:47:56 -0700

Hi John, Maria & all,
        Hoping to be an "auction sinner" myself, I would like to state
That I will pay the $4.60 Priority Mail cost inside the US and
Any insurance ($2 for the first $100 coverage and 1.20 for each
Additional $100 covered) if I want it.
        In the interest of the spirit of the auction as a benefit, I
Encourage all "auction sinners" to cover the shipping of their
Items - which is the above in the US and about $16 registered
Mail outside the US.
        Best wishes, Michael