[meteorite-list] Zuhua Sale

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 01:06:19 -0700

Greetings all,
 As most of you know, the latest Hammer slammed through
the roof of a house in Zunhua, China on April 12, 2008. This material
has been very hard to get and prices have soared in China. I
have some stuff I got early enough to offer it to list members at
prices you can not even get it for in China any more! I have just
cut it, so part slices are now available.
        However, there is also a minor tail of woe:
         I have a web site provider (with whom I am not happy) - I was
already paying $250/yr to get aprox. 2% of what I have found out I
can get for under $120 per year. He has, for the second time cheezed
out of yet, another $30, (for using too much bandwidth" though, as
I said, it is about a fiftieth of the normal bandwidth one gets for
half the price) having charged an additional $30 only a few weeks
ago, and then didn't even give me enough time to PayPal him and
he has shut down my web site! It should be "up" soon (tomorrow?)
but then, again, it should never have been "down."
        I will soon have a decent provider - but will be able to retain
the same URLs.
       In the mean time, You all can see my newly cut Zunhua at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/564687274

 I am offering a wide selection of Zunhua from $175/g to about $200/g
depending on size and FC - in sizes ranging from .308g to 11.660g. Each
specimen will arrive in a labeled membrane box ready for display - They are
as follows:

Photo 1:
11.660g - 2.5mm thin - about as thin as this material can be
               cut for this sized specimen = $2,000-
Photo 2:
5.971g = $1,045-
3.891g (HUGE chondrule at the top of the part slice) = $680-
4.625g (Fusion crusted edge - very thin) = $945-
2.539g = $445-
2.682g = $470-
Photo 3:
4.028g VERY THIN = $800-