[meteorite-list] [IMCA] A Feeling Of Shame

From: GREG LINDH <geeg48_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 11:27:19 -0700

    Mike,

  In your post to me, *you* didn't "keep silent", did you, Mike? Nope, you
confirmed what I wrote to Paul. You once again bashed Bush (while
dishonestly failing to even mention the dismal ratings of the Democratic
controlled Congress - 9% approval) on a list devoted to METEORITES. I
couldn't care less about your ignorant political proclamations.
  I'd be more than happy to "talk" about meteorites, and *only* meteorites,
if others like you would do the same. But until then....

  Greg Lindh