[meteorite-list] Chergach (a.k.a Erg Chech, Mali)

From: bernd.pauli at paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: 25 Jul 2008 21:39:44 UT

Hi List,

Chergach fever here ;-) Some of you (the counter says 34) may already have seen that one.
Mirko Graul was offering it on EBay until a few minutes ago. This really is one of the cutest
oriented meteorites I've ever seen and so I simply could not resist. Look at these delicate but
very distinct, "unilateral" flowlines. A real blast!!! Here it is if you want to take a look at it:

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300244797489&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSA:DE:11

Definitely an "incredible" beauty and now Chergach #10 in my collection :-)

Good night,

Bernd