[meteorite-list] [IMCA] A Feeling Of Shame

From: Pete Shugar <pshugar_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 15:41:08 -0500

Flames------Yes siree Bob------
You are way outta line here. You try to guilt me into giving because I just
should!!!!
OK.
Try living on about $750 a month. Pay all your bills.
Buy food at ever higher prices. Buy gas!!
Have a nice meteorite collection of meteorites, all of which are
~5 grams or less because you can't afford the 6.2 Kg Lunar.
Even with co-pay on your meds, it's too much.
Choose to be either healthy or hungry!!!!
Choose to either walk (you're cripple) or ride, (oops
can't afford the gas).
Do you see me out begging? NO NO NO NO
I watch my pennies and look for the DEAL when buying
anything, meteorites included.
Don't you even dare to tell me I should offer something. You know
absolutely nothing about my circumstances.
Lastly, how do you know that I haven't offered something?
You owe every member of the list an apology.
 Pete
IMCA 1733 {and all around educator of the students.
( Yes, I donate to students because I am blessed to have
meteorites that they don't have so I share what I've got.)}