[meteorite-list] NASA knows about Space Aliens, audio files

From: Timothy Heitz <midwest_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 14:48:13 -0700

Hi List,

You can also hear it hear also on U-Tube.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=WXTXbi_VhJU

 Astronaut Dr. Edgar
 Mitchell (6th man to walk on the Moon) talking about real space aliens on
UK radio interview with Kerrang! Radio.

Tim Heitz

Home of the Orignal Meteorite Pusher :)
http://www.meteorman.org/page_3.htm