[meteorite-list] Problem With "Catalog of Meteorites" SoftwareProblem

From: Sterling K. Webb <sterling_k_webb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 14:56:08 -0500

Sean is right about that file. I had the Catalogue
installed on an old Win95 machine and when I tried
to install it on a new XP machine a few years later;
I ran into the same problem. Being a risk-taker,
I ran back over to my '95 machine, copied the file,
noted the directory, and stuffed it in the same place
in the XP machine, and it worked fine forever after.
The Catalogue's "Insight Engine" will be the only
activity on newer machines that ever looks for it
or uses it.

Sterling K. Webb