[meteorite-list] New Toluca scam on ebay

From: Norbert & Heike Kammel <meteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 09:14:59 +1000

Hi Mike and all,

a friend of mine brought me a piece of that material as a gift when he
was in Mexico early this year, being told it is a Toluca.
It certainly aint Toluca and no meteorite. That stuff seems to be quite
common in the Toluca area.

Folks, better buy from those you trust!
If Mike is selling Toluca, it IS Toluca!

Just my 5 Aussie Cents,

Norbert Kammel
IMCA # 3420
www.rocksonfire.com