[meteorite-list] Ad: 50 one-cent meteorites ending now on ebay

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 15:07:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hello again, it is that day of the week, EBAY day!
I will have only one more ebay sale this summer, so if you want something either on ebay or from my website, now is the time. I will be down south on a meteorite expedition for the entire month of August.

http://www.meteorite.com/farmer/

See the link above linking all of my auctions from
both of my ebay usernames.

I have some wonderful pieces ending this week, Nice Fukang, 500 gram Muonionalusta slice, Nininger/ASU Admire, etc many goodies, take a look, many are still
at one cent.

Michael Farmer