[meteorite-list] Re-2: Rocks from Space Picture of the Day - July 19, 2008

From: Mike Jensen <meteoriteplaya_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 12:15:26 -0600

Hi Bernd
Yes I saw both of those abstracts. Unfortunately abstracts carry
almost no weight as they are not peer reviewed. So the most correct
classification based on the original work would be a Eucrite. Though
ultimately I would strongly suspect they are correct and in the future
it will be Eucrite anom. In any case it is not a achondrite anom.

--
Mike