[meteorite-list] best way to glue meteorite together

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 12:55:46 -0700

Hi Greg,
        It depends on the specimen - are you talking about a
Whole stone, a thick (5mm to 8mm) slice or partslice, a
Thin part or whold slice (2 to 3mm), etc. Whatever it is
You can be sure Bill Mason has invented a glue for it.
(he developed "paleobond," meteorite cutting fluid you
Mix with distilled water and a number of other meteorite
Products - not to mention hundreds of other commercial
Patens for product development.
        You can contact him at: <BMason3 at comcast.net>
        Best wishes, Michael