[meteorite-list] A million $ rock on eBay

From: Metorman46 at aol.com <Metorman46_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 10:54:00 EDT

Hello Mike and list;

I personally believe that we are a "captive audience"when a new fall is
explored by someone and the adventures are posted on this great meteorite
list.Michael says that upon viewing the posts he just enjoys them and feels that
commentary isn't necessary,i agree 100%,and also enjoy the reports.If we comment
and it is taken the wrong way due to the excitement of the moment then the
list will explode into a feeding frenzy against the person making the
comment.I think,so best to read and enjoy and hope for a specimen at some time in the
future.I think.

I for one appreciate your efforts in meteoritics very much,and wish you good
fortune and exciting adventures.Thanks to you and other adventurers we enjoy
specimens for study and pleasure.THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Best Regards;Herman Archer IMCA # 2770

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.