[meteorite-list] West Australian Perth Museum Pictures

From: Göran Axelsson <axelsson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 20:32:48 +0200

Thanks for the tip!

I visited the museum today and I'm also a mineral collector so I had a
lot of fun. I had space left on my memory card but I ran out of battery.
But that's no problem, I still have time to go back for a second visit
before I leave this country.
I'll make a web page with the pictures when I get back home.

The rest of the exhibitions was also very interesting.

But I must say that I most enjoyed the names of the meteorites here...
I've finally met "Billygoat Donga" and "Dingo Pup Donga"... and I have a
picture to prove it.

 :-)

/Goran