[meteorite-list] AD: MeteoriteWatch.com & Meteorite Contest Back On!

From: Eric Wichman <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 13:10:34 -0700

Hi Guys and Gals...

For those of you who are member of my forum you've probably already
received an email notifying you of the changes to the MeteoriteWatch.com
site. I've decided to concentrate on the forum rather than all the news
and information that I've been posting over the last 10 months or so.
It's just way too much to build and maintain 3 meteorite related
websites including a forum so I've combined everything into 1 forum to
simplify matters and make my life a bit easier as well as provide a more
user friendly environment for members.

Now when you type in www.meteoritewatch.com the home page and main part
of the site is the forum. No more clicking around to find the forum and
no more complicated menus to navigate. Everyone on-list here knows how
to use a forum so this is what I decided to go with for ease of use. I
think I complicated things before by trying to be a central hub for
meteorite hunting related info, so this will hopefully get things going
again and interest more users.

In addition I've restarted my meteorite giveaway/contests I know you've
missed so much. To start this off right I'm offering a beautiful 105.5
gram Canyon Diablo meteorite as the first giveaway promotion.

LINK: http://www.meteoritewatch.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=47

Here you go! This meteorite is yours IF.

You post the most posts of good solid meteorite related information.

RULES:
Content Must Be Meteorite Related
No Duplicate Posts (SPAM)
Photos OK
Videos OK
Links OK
Articles OK
Topics OK
Questions OK

I will choose the winner on July 31st. The person who posts the most
relevant content WINS! Simple as that.

So what are you waiting for Go post!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Eric