[meteorite-list] Fwd: How many meteorite dealers are there?

From: Timothy Heitz <midwest_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 17:11:51 -0500

Hello Alex,

The Dictionary states that a dealer is one that is engaged in buying and
selling,.

Most of the Meteorite Dealers I know also collect meteorites, there are only
a few that don't collect..

Dealer just means someone who deals, simple as that.

This is the Original Meteorite Dealers List
 http://www.meteorite.com/dealer_list.htm

I counted 138 dealers, give or take a few, some are tektites only.

Can you tell the MeteoriteMan is a dealer or the collector is the
MeteoriteMan? Is there a borderline?

Tim