[meteorite-list] My first contact

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 14:37:51 -0400

On Wed, 9 Jul 2008 14:17:19 EDT, you wrote:

>Am I here?
>Uwe

That is a question men have been asking for all the ages. Am I here? Some say
that we are the dream God dreams. If the dreamer awakes, do we continue to
exist? Or maybe I am the dreamer, and all other people are just a figment of my
feavered imagination-- if that be the case, you are not there. Of course, if
you are there, you may feel the same about all of us-- and this reply, the
meteorite list, the universe itself is just an illusion brought about by the
madding solitude of an ageless deity, a lone voice crying in the wilderness,
seeking compainonship from the echoes of his own voice.