[meteorite-list] Articles for Meteorite magazine

From: Zelimir Gabelica <Zelimir.Gabelica_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 18:58:42 +0200

Hi Moni,

You are very generous to offer me your own copy! I am really deeply touched
by your offer....

But you might now have read the new post I just sent to the List, replying
that John Kashuba made me the same offer a couple of hours ago and the book
is now on the way to Belgium (my home)....

Please consider that I do appreciate so much your spontaneous generosity,
as if it was realized.

With my deepest thanks anf friendly wishes,

Zelimir

A 09:35 09/07/2008 -0700, Moni Waiblinger a ?crit :

>Hi Zelimir and All,
>
>I will send you my copy.
>I will go to the post office in an hour and send it off.
>
>Send your address quickly.
>
>With best regards,
>Moni

> > Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 12:03:14 +0200
> > To: lebofsky at lpl.arizona.edu; meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com
> > From: Zelimir.Gabelica at uha.fr
> > Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Articles for Meteorite magazine
> >
> > Hi Larry,
> >
> > Forgot to confirm that you will receive a report on "Ensisheim 2008",
> > co-authored by John Kashuba, Svend Buhl and myself.
> > As soon as I receive the notes from my 2 colleagues (promised for "soon"),
> > I will complete and finalize the report so that it is in your hands (a
> > little) before August 18.
> >
> > All best wishes,
> >
> > Zelimir
> >
> > PS: I would love to send you some comments about "Field Guide to Meteors
> > and Meteorites," but am still searching the best way to acquire that
> wonder
> > here in Europe. Any tips ?

>Need to know now? Get instant answers with Windows Live Messenger.
>http://www.windowslive.com/messenger/connect_your_way.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_messenger_072008

Prof. Zelimir Gabelica
Universit? de Haute Alsace
ENSCMu, Lab. GSEC,