[meteorite-list] New Carancas article, same old crap

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 08:44:44 -0700 (PDT)

"The mass was stolen by some American as usual" What a pathetic statement by you. To steal would be to take something that is not yours. I paid for every gram of meteorite from the people who owned it, the Aymara people who's land it fell on. And somehow I doubt that my 700 grams of meteorite comprised the mass. Either way, the amount I bought was reported to the scientists who did the work on the meteorite, so the fact that pieces were sold on ebay by Pervians, Bolivians, Americans, Germans etc, has no affect on the scientific study of the crater or meteorite. Why no hatred or mention of them Armando, or is it only Americans who steal, the Bolivans got theirs legally in your eyes right? Get over yourself Armando, you are clearly nothing more than a bitter anti-American, nothing more. Funny, Americans have had wars with Germany, Italy, and England, but never with Portugal, so where does this intense hatred come from? We all would like to know. I think it
 comes from the fact that I beat you to the prize in your own country, of course you say I stole Ourique, even though I bought most of it. You also bought a large piece you told this list, did you somehow pay with different money which means your piece is not stolen? I still cant figure this one out.
Michael Farmer