[meteorite-list] Monnig Catalog Update

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 20:28:41 -0700

Dear Listees:

Thank you for the amazing response to the announcement of the Oscar
Monnig Catalog which was made last night.

We have received so many email orders that I have not yet been able to
compile them, let alone answer all of them. It is very gratifying to
see so much interest in the book, and I know your enthusiasm will mean
a lot to Dr. Ehlmann and David New.

Please don't be concerned if I have not yet replied to your email
reservation. I will reply to every order, but it may take some time,
especially with the gem show getting underway this week. We DO still
have enough signed and numbered deluxe editions to fill existing
orders, but I expect them to sell out quickly, so please email me your
preferred number if you wish to secure one. At this point I recommend
asking for LAN ("Lowest Available Number") unless you have a particular
favorite number over 50.

I should also mention that although the books are here, and look
beautiful, it will be a week until Dr. Ehlmann arrives to sign copies,
and we are still waiting for the slipcases to arrive, so please be
patient with us. This book has been many years in the making and it
will take us a little while to get all the numbering and signing taken
care of with proper care and attention to detail. We will ensure every
order is filled to your satisfaction.

My sincere thanks to everyone who has supported the Monnig Catalog
project.

http://www.aerolite.org/monnig-catalog.htm

Anyone who will be in Tucson next week, please join us for the
publication party, Saturday, February 9, 2 pm, InnSuites Room 230. I
will be pouring champagne.

Sincerely,

Geoff N.

Aerolite Meteorites