[meteorite-list] AD - A Lot of New Pieces

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 21:20:42 EST

Hello,

Just a very quick announcement, time is running very short.

I have just added ALL my new pieces to my website. You will find there a lot
of new pieces from Alamogordo to Zagora, with Patos de Minas (formerly Santa
Fe), Laguna Manantiales, Eads, Tres Castillos (huge slice), Santa Clara, a
very special slice of Santa Rosa from the Monnig collection, and the brand new
Lorenzo (it only took me a year to get it!!) in between.
Just take a look: http://www.impactika.com/Metlist.htm

And the Catalog of Thin-Sections has been updated too. Almost 200
thin-sections now, with what I "inherited" from David New:
http://www.impactika.com/TSlist.htm

I am very sorry, no time for pictures, but I have asked Michael Johnson to
publish a picture of Lorenzo and of Patos de Minas as soon as possible. And
now I have to finish packing, and I am leaving for Tucson on Wednesday.

If you are coming to Tucson, just come see them all in person at the
InnSuites, room 230, I will be there the full 2 weeks.
If you are not coming, just send me an email, tell me what you would like, I
will answer you as quickly as possible. And I will put aside the specimen(s)
you want, but I will not be able to mail them until I am back in Denver.

And one more thing! If you can't catch up with Capt. Blood to get a CM
cube, just come to my room in Tucson or email me, I have about 50 of those
aluminum cubes. Yes, the exact same ones.

Enjoy all those great new meteorites, and do email me if you have any
questions.
Thank you.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com