[meteorite-list] AD: 1406 Grams Of Auctions Ending Soon

From: Eric Wichman <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 12:24:29 -0800

1406 GRAMS OF METEORITE AUCTIONS ENDING SOON

I've got lots of iron meteorite auctions up and some ending tonight
around 9pm with some Campos, and Canyon Diablo multiple item Lots.
Even one HUGE 660 Gram CD with BIG thumbprints. Beautiful piece for
any collection.

Looks like I have tons of watchers too! Especially on the 660 Gram
Monster Canyon Diablo I have. People seem to like that one but I have
a feeling they're watching and waiting until the last minute to bid
to get the best possible deal! .45/g is just too good to pass up.

AUCTIONS ENDING TONIGHT:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZfreel3orn

Good Luck & Happy Bidding...

Regards,