[meteorite-list] Franconia Classification Question

From: Mike Miller <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 11:23:56 -0700

Hi Larry Ruben Garcia and I submitted about 20 specimens and all but 4
came back as paired to the original Franconia. All but 1 of these were
from the north side of the freeway.
 The four that came back different were, Sacramento wash 001,
Sacramento wash 002, Sacramento wash 004 and Warm springs wilderness.

--
Mike Miller 230 Greenway Dr. Kingman Az 86401
www.meteoritefinder.com