[meteorite-list] AD: Ebay Auctions

From: Walter Branch <waltbranch_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 09:23:52 -0500

Hello (again) everyone,

I am placing the remainder of my meteorite collection up for auction on
ebay. Some are there now, some will be up by the weekend.

There are (or will be) some nice specimens including a 40 gram piece of
Allende, two Georgia meteorites (Sardis and Claxton), Barwell, Pultusk, etc.

There is one lot consisting of meteorite books including a fine copy of
Cosmic Debris, by John Burke - a scarce title and the most scholarly book I
know of on the history of meteorites.

For those interested, there are also astronomy and space art books. If you
like space art as much as I do, you will recognize the Names Chesley
Bonestell and William K. Hartmann.

Oh, and I almost forgot. If you are a list member and you win the meteorite
books, I will throw in a free copy of Alan Rubin's Disturbing the Solar
System (fine condition). This book is not listed in the auction so it only
goes to fellow list members.

If you are interested in any of my auctions just do a search on my seller id
branchmeteorites

If you are not interested, well you should be!

And please, before I receive any emails, none of the meteorites up for
auction are any that were donated to be given away to the boy I know!

Have a great day and clear skies (except for meteorites).

-Walter Branch