[meteorite-list] Ending - Pre Tucson Extravaganza Offers - AD

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 14:48:46 -0500

Dear List Members,

I am back from a short expedition and have a huge amount of "Museum Quality"
rarities and others starting to end on eBay in just 90 minutes and through
the next five hours. They all have the Buy it Now feature, and if that still
isn't the deal you are looking for, the opening asking price is a great
option to bid on before someone beats you to it waiting for a good last
minute bargain, AND if those prices are still not to your wishes, I am
considering offers on all of the pieces currently on eBay, so if it does not
sell, send me an email with an offer and I will let you know if I can accept
it. Don't forget about my offer to provide good payment plan options if
needed or desired!

To see all that I have listed, click here (Take a look, well worth it even
if you are not in the market at this time):

Be sure to check out my new and "TRUE" Aubrite NWA 4799. I am offering a
"100% Money Back Guarantee" on it that it will remain as an "Aubrite"
classification. I feel I must offer this because of the EL3 which at first
was classified as an aubrite and then later chondrules were found, making it
an EL3. This will not be the case with NWA 4799, it is Northwest Africa's
first TRUE aubrite. These will be ending first and the TKW is not much and
the very best specimens are currently on eBay. This is one fantastic
meteorite and all NWA 4799 pieces can be seen here (be sure to look at all
of the other material available also after viewing these):
http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=bs&sbrftog=1&dfsp=1&from=R10&_trksid=m37&satitle=%22nwa+4799%22&sacat=-1%26catref%3DC6&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D2&sadis=200&fpos=33852&sabfmts=1&saobfmts=insif&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=&fsop=1&fsoo=1

Here is the list of different specimens that are currently available on eBay
in the order they will be ending, with a mingling of others at the end of
list:
NWA 4799 True Aubrite (100% Money Back Guarantee that it remains an Aubrite
classification, already priced the best I can do!)
NWA 4883 Maskelynite-rich Eucrite (Last 12 pieces, make that 11 left!!)
NWA 4930 Shergottite (Paired to NWA 2795)
NWA 2995 Lunar (Three pieces, two best at very end of list)
NWA 1068 Shergottite
NWA 1950 Lherzolitic Shergottite (Only two pieces left)
NWA 4527 Shergottite (Last two pieces)
NWA 3161 LL3.7 (Outstanding Chondrules!)
NWA 2952 CK4 (Gorgeous)
NWA 4801 Angrite (Simply the Best!)
NWA 4478 Brecciated Lodranite (World's First Brecciated)
NWA 4468 Primitive Shergottite (Fresh, Fresh, Fresh!!!)
NWA 4590 "Tamassint" Angrite (Fresh and Beautiful)
NWA 4587 Ungrouped (Paired to NWA 011)
NWA 4473 Brecciated Diogenite (Lunar Looking)
Mali
Bassikounou
NWA 4528 H5 500-gram lots
Unclassified 2-kilo Lots
NWA 869 1-kilo lots
Amgala (Oum Dreyga)
Dhofar 950 Lunar (both eBay pieces sold but I have three more slices
available if interested).
Gao
NWA 3160 Lunar
NWA 3171 Shergottite
NWA 2995 Lunar (Last but not least, two of the best slices available, one
polished!)

Thank you to all who have already taken advantage of these fantastic deals!

Greg
====================
Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
NaturesVault (eBay)
gmhupe at htn.net
www.LunarRock.com
IMCA 3163
====================

Original email to List:

Dear List Members,

I have just re-listed 265 eBay auctions that did not sell after the first
round or more. I would like to offer List members an excellent opportunity
to get exceptional material at outstanding values. All of the auctions have
the "Buy it Now" feature, so if you see that special something, click and it
is yours! If the price you see is just not good enough for you, instead of
going behind closed doors to discuss discounts like at the Tucson Show, make
me an offer on anything I have, and if not sold in one week, I will consider
your offer, especially on the large ticket specimens. You never know, you
may end up with your best deal here instead of going all the way to Tucson!!

Here is a quick list of what I have listed in order of eBay appearance this
week:
[...]

Don't be shy with your offers, you never know how nice I will be ;-) In some
cases the listed price is the best I can do because of high acquisition
costs. In these cases, if you see what you "must have", bid and win so you
don't hesitate and lose it to another collector.

I will be out of town on a short expedition from Thursday 17th through the
22nd so I will not be able to answer any questions during that time. If you
see what you like and feel the price is right, click it quick as someone
else may want it also. I will consider all offers when I get back and answer
all emails. If you need to make special payment plan arrangements for the
more expensive items, let me know what you have in mind and I may be able to
accommodate you.
<<

Best regards and "Thank You" for looking and/or bidding!
Greg

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
NaturesVault (eBay)