[meteorite-list] Answer re Auction Update

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 21:10:13 -0700

Michael L Blood wrote:

> That is exactly what it means. You can bid, buy and leave.

That's how it's been *every* year. It's just that the part where we get
to leave doesn't happen until 12:30 am. Lucky there was a bar on
premises! : )

Reminds me a bit of "Hotel California":

"You can check out any time you like
But you can never leave"

Just kidding you Cap'n Blood. As everyone knows, Michael does a great
job and his auction is one of the top meteorite events of the year. Any
first-timers to Tucson this year should attend. And I do believe I
finally have something fabulous to consign with Michael for the '08
auction.

As Mike Farmer noted, the big tents are already being hoisted at the
Electric Park. The Tucson contingent will be looking forward to
welcoming many of you here over the next two to three weeks, and I
shall have a couple of very special announcements before then.

Stay tuned.

Geoff N.
www.aerolite.org

Semi-Official Tucson Show Countdown Meter:
14 days, 12 hours, 59 minutes (based on actual InnSuites time)