[meteorite-list] AD - Lots of Updates.

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 23:17:12 EST

Hello List,

I am very busy preparing for the Tucson Show, less than 3 weeks away.

For those of you going to Tucson, I will be in The InnSuites, room 230, just
like last year, from February 2 to February 16, and I will have a lot of new
rare historical pieces, and of course the Santa Rosa! Please come see them
all.

For those of you staying home, I will be posting to my Catalog (
_http://www.impactika.com/Metlist.htm_ (http://www.impactika.com/Metlist.htm) ) as many
of those great new pieces as possible, so you can see them and even tell me
if you want me to hold something for you. Just email me!

Please remember that you will now find on the Meteorites (
_http://www.impactika.com/Meteorit.htm_ (http://www.impactika.com/Meteorit.htm) ) page links
to additional pages telling you all about the most
interesting/unusual/rare/new pieces I have in stock, but the Catalog will always give you a complete
list of all pieces available and will be updated as often as possible.

And one more thing, I just updated my Thin-Sections (
_http://www.impactika.com/TSlist.htm_ (http://www.impactika.com/TSlist.htm) ) page. All the
thin-sections I "inherited" from David New are there, plus a lot of rare
classifications, and some surprises.

And the Impact Glass ( _http://www.impactika.com/IMPglass.htm_
(http://www.impactika.com/IMPglass.htm) ) page has been updated too!!!

And there is still a whole lot more to come!

Any questions, just email me!
Thanks.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com