[meteorite-list] AD: 2 Sweet Auctions on EBay Started

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 21:37:46 -0500

Hi List. I have put up 2 more Auctions on EBay ending in 5 days.
For those of you who missed out on my group of rare meteorite stamps I have
listed another set which includes a Beautiful 10.32gm Oriented Sikhote-Alin
Meteorite that represents the Sikhote Alin Stamp in the auction!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160198721707&ssPageName=STRK:MESC:IT&ih=006

Also for Auction is 2 Proof Uncirculated Coins both with COA's. One is the
Beautiful Palau Nantan Silver Meteorite coin and the other is the Rough Face
on Mars Coin.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160199285499&ssPageName=STRK:MESC:IT&ih=006

Both Auctions Starting at a PENNY!! I am Winding down with selling all my
Duplicate Items in my Collection that I have collected over the many years.
This has helped me be able to pay for some unexpected medical bills. I will
only have 2 more Auctions after this, with some more Rare Items that I have
collected over the years and then I am taking a Long break from putting any
more Auctions up on EBay (man it's allot of work!! LoL) So if any of you
have been interested in my prior Auctions take note that these items will be
my last for a while.
Thanks for Looking and I thank all of you for tolerating my AD's here on the
List. I am proud to be a member of this List as I have met and made a great
many friends (new and old) here that share the love of this hobby. Hats off!
Sincerely
Don Merchant
IMCA #0960