[meteorite-list] AD: Mali, Uruacu & NWA 2828 at whole sale Prices

From: David & Kitt Deyarmin <bobadebt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 18:43:20 -0500

I would like look for new material for my collection but before I can do
that I have to close out my current arrangements.

Currently I only have 3 types of material left, two I am selling for clients
and one is mine

I'm offering these lots at the lowest price per gram that is acceptable.

If you're interested in anything listed below please contact me off list at
bobadebt at ec.rr.com

Thanks

I have 4 pieces of Uruacu I am selling at 25 cents per gram plus shipping

At this price you can buy one piece or the whole lot

You can view an image of the pieces by clicking this:

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p298/BobaDebt/4Pieces.jpg

A: 258 Gram Whole Specimen - $65
It's approximate dimensions are 85mm x 50mm x 35mm

B: 372 gram whole specimen $93
It's approximate dimensions are 95mm x 45mm x 35mm

C: 354 gram thick slice $88
It's approximate dimensions are 75mm x 55mm x 20mm

D: 84 gram thick slice $21
It's approximate dimensions are 40mm x 35mm x 24-40mm

I have an 89 gram assortment of Mali / Erg Chek whole specimens available
for $1.50 per gram plus shipping

I'm selling these as a lot, at this price I can not break this group up.

Some of these pieces are about 85% fully crusted

You can view all of them by clicking this:

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p298/BobaDebt/Graphite/WS1.jpg

I have an 101 gram assortment of NWA 2828 slices and fragments available for
50 cents per gram plus shipping

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p298/BobaDebt/NWA2828Lot.jpg