[meteorite-list] 3 pieces of Carancas meteorite for sale

From: Jan Hattenbach <jan.hattenbach_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 23:44:23 +0100

Hello List,

since Carancas is now the official name (http://tin.er.usgs.gov/meteor/index.php?code=45817) I will sell 3 pieces of this meteorite which I have bought from the local townspeople of Carancas, Peru on September 26th, 2007.

The pieces for sale weigh 36.4, 27.1 and 23.1 grams respectively. All of them have black shock veins, the largest one also fusion crust (I can send you usable fotos to let you judge yourself).

If you are interested, don't hesitate to send me a private email for the prices, payment and shipping conditions. I am german citizen, but live in Peru currently.

Best regards,

Jan

--
Das Universum expandiert? Komisch, ich finde immer seltener einem Parkplatz! (Harald Lesch)
Psssst! Schon vom neuen GMX MultiMessenger geh?rt?