[meteorite-list] NWA's

From: Peter A Shugar <pshugar_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 13:55:31 -0600

Bob and the list,

The need for NWA's is because the North West Africa as well as other
areas provide a lot of the meteorites that we can then analize, giving rise to
the various classifications.
Not only that, but small NWA's make good giveaways for school children
and adults.
I've gotten one almost 1 kilo NWA from Dean, which I plan to get classified,
hoping for an unpaired meteorite so that I can get a main mass.
Who knows, maybe the NWA will turn out to be an exotic lunar or martian
or even discover that you have a piece of Mercury or an astoroid.
NWA's are very useful.
Pete