[meteorite-list] Inexpensive irons for sale for a good cause?

From: Bob Loeffler <bobl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 11:26:09 -0700

Hi all,

I am looking for a source for very inexpensive irons. They should be small
(around 10-15g) and $0.20 to $0.30 each. Can these be found at this price?
At the lower end, I could buy a couple hundred of them. The cheaper they
are, the more I can buy. :-) I am wanting them to give away to school
children at one of the big shows next year. I would provide labels for
them, so I would need a little more info than just "Meteorite". :-) I
would at least need to know where they came from (e.g. Sikhote-Alin or
Nantan or whatever). A mixture of different locations would be fine, too.
I just want to make sure that they are really meteorites and not terrestrial
iron junk or slag.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks and regards,

Bob