[meteorite-list] 11 Reasons Everyone Should Own A Meteorite! Any More?

From: Eric Wichman <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 03:17:49 -0800

Hi All,

Wow! I want to thank everyone for your compliments and comments on my
10 Reasons list. Very cool indeed.

Thanks to,everyone and particularly Rob Matson for his kind
suggestions on some minor changes to the list, namely numbers 3, 7 &
9. I've updated numbers 3 & 9 to better reflect a more OPEN mind-set
about how long meteoroids were floating around in our solar system
before crashing to Earth. In # 7 I changed the word sometimes to MANY
in reference to how old meteorites truly are.

In addition I added a neat little link I found when researching
information for the list:
http://www.mnh.si.edu/earth/text/5_1_4_0.html This is a neat little
article I'm sure many of you already know about but it supports # 9
on my list very distinctly and therefore I like it! ;) Just kidding,
I'd put it on the list anyway just because it's good info and an
awesome theory. Maybe a bit more than a theory. Our planet had to
come from somewhere so that's my best guess. Read it and decide for yourself.

I've also split # 10 into two separate reasons since I added a # 11
with the "Meteorites Make Great Gifts." statement. Also # 10 was
expanded and I made it more meteorite collecting related.

Again, I really appreciate everyone's comments and can't wait to hear
the feedback on the changes.

Talk to you guys soon...

Regards,
Eric Wichman
MeteoritesUSA.com
MeteoriteWatch.com
www.meteoritesusa.com
www.meteoritewatch.com

P.S. I'm trading links for both my sites if anyone wants a link to
your site from either of my sites let me know. I have TOP rankings in
ALL 3 major search engines and have GREAT page rank on both sites.
Let me know if you would like to trade links, send me an Email with
the subject line: Link Trade??? Thanks, Eric