[meteorite-list] Anybody recogonize this??????

From: LITIG8NSHARK at aol.com <LITIG8NSHARK_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 20:08:58 EST

Good evening Dean, and Folks,

My first impression was that the "specimen" was a spectacular piece of
pre-historic peanut brittle.

Then, the big let down when the after-cutting photo showed it to be nothing
more than lunar-oxidized platinum.

Well, Dean--You almost had a keeper! Better luck next time, old friend. :-)

Best regards to all,

Paul Martyn
Savannah, GA

In a message dated 1/11/2008 8:01:02 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,