[meteorite-list] Simple mapping software? (A little OT)

From: Jeff Grossman <jgrossman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 19:13:41 -0500

There was a bug on the MetBull database site that reported longitudes
between 0 and 1 degree west as "negative east" longitudes. Wold
Cottage was one. It is fixed. Good catch.

Also, I modified the little google maps applet in the database to
allow you to use USGS topo maps and aerial photos as the map
base. Look up the detailed information for a specific meteorite and
click on View Google Map to see this. (Only applicable in the US,
where these base maps are available.)

jeff