[meteorite-list] AD: Hundreds Of New NWA Meteorites In Stock

From: Eric Wichman <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 13:06:36 -0800

Hi all,

I've just received some new Unclassified NWA material with some very
nice specimens & added some of them to the site. There's a lot of
good fully fusion crusted pieces and one very nice 194 gram sliced
end piece with almost 50% fusion crust! Very Nice piece.

I'll be adding many more over the coming days so keep checking the
site for more. I've got Canyon Diablos, Campos, Franconias, full
slices of Sacramento Wash meteorites, and lots of Unclassified NWA
material. I've even got some cool meteorite jewelry for all you
ladies out there!

Stone Meteorites: http://www.meteoritesusa.com/stone-meteorites-for-sale.htm
Main Meteorites Page: http://www.meteoritesusa.com/index.htm

Regards,