[meteorite-list] Need two meteorites

From: Walter Branch <waltbranch_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 12:26:03 -0500

Hello Everyone,

I don't fire up the computer much these days so I have not posted much to
the list. I have a cold today so I am practicing the fine art of doing
laundry and ironing clothes.

BTW, distilled water works not only with cleaning and cutting stones
(depending on the stone) but it also works well in your iron :-)

I have a Dr. who has a 12 year old son with an interest in Astronomy. I
would like to give him some meteorites, (the son, that is). I already have
a little NWA 998, an SNC but I need a stone and an iron.

I was thinking a polished half-stone of NWA 869 (one of my favorites, of
course) and a small whole Canyon Diablo.

Does anyone have a stone and iron they could sell me? If so, please contact
me off list.

Thanks everyone,

-Walter Branch