[meteorite-list] Robb Report Meteorite Article

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 09:44:42 -0700

Dear Listees:

Good morning all. It's brisk but sunny in Tucson this morning, and I've
received a report from the Morrison sisters that the first tents are
going up down at the Tucson Electric Park. I hope you all have your
hotel rooms booked : )

Those of you who collect meteorite articles may like to know that there
is a piece about me in the current (January 2008) issue of the "Robb
Report" which just hit the newsstands. It is on the final page (176)
and entitled "One Last Thing." This monthly column showcases someone
with an unusual collection and, well, it shouldn't be too hard to
figure out what kind of collection that is : )

This is a well researched and well written piece and includes some nice
color photos of the green Brenham which Steve and I found in 2005 and a
large, thumbprinted Campo.

Regards,

Geoff N.
www.aerolite.org