[meteorite-list] meteorites/hunting

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 17:13:33 -0700

Twink posted:

> Anne, now that you are retired, maybe you will get a chance to do some
> hunting too.

Anne Black? Retired? That's a good one.

She's twice as busy now as when she had a real job, what that little
group called the IMCA, and that Impactika outfit.

Ladies, don't forget Leigh Anne Delray and Carinne Bidaut Fectay when
you compile your list of meteorite lasses.

And in academia there are Dr. Monica Grady, Dr. Sarah Russell, Dr.
Meenakshi Wadhwa, Dr. Rhian Jones, Dr. Barbara Cohen, and Teresa Moss,
Director of the Monnig Collection, to name a few.

Sorry Ruben, I'm just teasing you. I do get your point. Didn't anyone
tell you that rock 'n' roll music is bad for your hearing? : )

Cheers,

Geoff N.
www.aerolite.org