[meteorite-list] 10 Reasons Why Everyone Should Own A Meteorite!

From: Moni Waiblinger <moni2555_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 12:56:07 -0800

Hi All,

I really didn't want to add my input to this, but I wasn't thinking that Ruben was putting us women down.
I think he just meant that compared to the men there are a lot of women that really don't have an interest in meteorites.

I have several girlfriends, one went with me to the desert, because she likes to walk.
Another asked me to not forward any more meteorite related things to her, so her husband liked it.
Others look at them and remark a quick answer and then don't ever ask about me finding more of them.
Only my German friend loves to look at them with a magnifying glass even!

It is much better with my men friends.
They seem to talk about the where they were found and what kind they are.

With best regards,
Moni

PS. These stones make my heart jump,
better than my boyfriend can do!

Another reason, they don't make you cry! ;-)