[meteorite-list] FW: Again! Extended 50% off Sale in My ebay Store-By Screaming Demand! 1 More Day!

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 16:04:13 -0700

From: michael cottingham [mailto:mikewren at gilanet.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2008 4:03 PM
To: 'michael cottingham'
Subject: AD: Again! Extended 50% off Sale in My ebay Store-By Screaming
Demand! 1 More Day!

Hello,

Sorry for posting again on the subject, but I have had over 30 emails from
collectors screaming for me to extend my sale-OK, One More Day! 50% off of
everything in my ebay store for the next 24 hours. No more extensions and
this will be the only 50% off sale this year!? Please use paypal if
possible, sooner the better. Also, I am swamped with orders so please allow
an extra day or so for postage.

Go to:

http://stores.ebay.com/Voyage-Botanica-Natural-History

Thanks and Best Wishes-Happy New Year