[meteorite-list] MeteoriteWatch.com Weekly Meteorite Giveaway!

From: Eric Wichman <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 12:04:15 -0800

Hi all,

Sorry if this is a double post. I posted it yesterday but it didn't
post I guess...

--------------------------------ORIGINAL
POST-------------------------------------------

MeteoriteWatch.com Weekly Meteorite Giveaway!
Thanks to all of you who have joined the MW newsletter. The Meteorite
Giveaway is a great success, and other than a few people who
complained about not getting the emails in time for auction endings
and about not winning the giveaway meteorite it's been a wonderful
promotion for all. So good in fact I've decided to make it a
permanent feature of MW. This gives eveyone a chance a great
meteorites to add to their collections with no out of pocket expense.

Having said that I have an announcement to make! A private collector
has generously donated a very nice 24.3gram Sikhote Alin meteorite
for the MW Meteorite Giveaway. How cool is that? This is a great
piece with nice regmaglypts, and it even includes a SA meteorite
label from MeteoriteLabels.com Now that is awesome!

To get a chance at this FANTASTIC meteorite you can become a member
of the MW newsletter list: http://www.meteoritewatch.com/newsletter/

Every week I'll pick one lucky person from the list to receive the
meteorite. This is a chance for everyone to receive a FREE meteorite
just for joining the MW newsletter. It's a MEMBERS ONLY giveaway. If
you're not a member already what are you waiting for?

Click here for photos of this great piece: www.MeteoriteWatch.com

I also have more than 2 Kilos Of Auctions Ending Tonight:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZfreel3orn

Regards,
Eric Wichman
MeteoriteWatch.com