[meteorite-list] AD-Updated catalog-CR2, polymict diogenite, bencubbinite, Albin, more!

From: mmorgan at mhmeteorites.com <mmorgan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 19:20:12 -0800

I have been very bust adding new material to my sales list:

Gujba-37.8 gram complete slice on consignment. At the owner's cost!
$1480.00
http://www.mhmeteorites.com/images/gujba_37-8.jpg

NWA 5025-Odd CK4 carbonaceous, total weight of only 53 grams with no
known pairings. A very fresh CK with some nice inclusions.
Other pieces available. Priced at $20/g for Met List members.
http://mhmeteorites.com/main_collection.html

Mundrabilla-Sculpted individuals of this classic iron. Priced at 1.00/g.
http://mhmeteorites.com/main_collection.html

NWA 5028-CR2 carbonaceous. These slices came from our 2445 gram
individual which was the second largest piece of a CR2 ever recovered
(only Renazzo was larger) and the largest piece of any find from NWA.
This is all I have of this available. The other pieces were
traded/sold to museums and a few collectors. $35/g.
http://mhmeteorites.com/main_collection.html

Estherville INDIVIDUALS-Very rare small individuals that have been in
my collection for a number of years. I have seen these for as much as
75/g recently. Priced here at $35/g.
I have a couple of others not shown on the site.
http://mhmeteorites.com/main_collection.html

NWA 4664-Polymict Diogenite. Originally thought to be a lunar NWA
4664 is one of the best looking diogenites available. Must see slices
and end pieces. Priced at $13/g for Met List members.
http://mhmeteorites.com/main_collection.html

Albin-Pallasite.48.9 gram slice, wire-saw cut with awesome transparency!
$1465.00
http://mhmeteorites.com/main_collection.html

Thanks!!
Matt Morgan